Season 2024 registrations are now open via PlayHQ.
You will need to register with the same account/email that you used last season (if applicable) and you will need to pay at the time you register or follow the instructions for "Payment Plan"
All our registered players have access to the following (which is included in playing fees):
- Playing socks
- Playing shorts
- Club polo shirt
- Club training shirt
You will also have access to the AFL Medical Insurance Program.
- By registering you are agreeing to abide by the Club's Code of Conduct, a copy can be made available by request
- All players are strongly advised to take out Private Health Insurance
- If payment is causing you any hardship contact an Executive Committee member
- 'Player Sponsors' are to be approved by the Executive Committee
Men's and Women's Senior Players: $450
Men's and Women's U19.5 Players (19 or under by June 30): $350
Casual Players: Discuss with coaching staff
- PlayHQ has added a payment plan feature to its system called "PayPal's Pay in 4"
- It is a choice for all players registering in the system to allow players to pay in 4 instalments.
- There is no fee to the individual player nor the club if the player makes the four payments on time.
- The full amount of the registration is paid to the club as normal and the club in fact will not know if someone is using the part payment option.
- The player will be fully registered at the time of the first payment (see first photo for inclusions of full registration).
- It is the only way to pay the 2024 season registration in instalments.
Player Sponsors: $55`0
A player sponsor is organized by the player and approved by the committee, this might be their place of work or even some family/friends looking to support them. In addition to the player having access to the mentioned items to the left, the sponsor will receive the following:
- Social media thank you post
- 1x ticket to the clubs "Reverse Raffle"
- 1x RCS stubby holder
- Business advertisement on club house walls
- Appearance on our Sponsors page
- Certificate of Appreciation